TESDA-Mt. Province administers Calibration of Competency Assessment Implementors at Laoutte Inn, Batalao, Antadao, Sagada, Mt. Province on May 16, 2023.
1. Review of documentary requirements and guidelines for accreditation of Assessment Center (AC);
2. Presentation of common Compliance Audit findings pertaining to accreditation of AC, accomplishing and submitting of action catalog;
3. Review of Procedures and Methodologies;
4. Assessment Documentation and Reporting;
5. Implementing guidelines on the conduct of onsite assessment; and 6. Review of the guidelines pertaining to CCTV recording.
Moreover, Ms. Noralin K. Salupen, Competency and Certification (CAC) focal, Ms. Rubina P. Somera, Supervising TESDS and Ms. Christine M. Oliquiano, Senior TESDS, facilitated the group activity of assessors on the Conduct of Competency Assessment and was followed by an open forum. The activity aims to ensure all relevant stakeholders (TESDA staff, assessment centers, assessors, candidates-applicants) have shared the common understanding of the detailed activities to be undertaken in the conduct of competency assessment that the Provincial Level. Hence, ensuring compliance to the quality procedures in the delivery of assessment and certification services. WKMF